Work Placement Opportunities
Our business links will also commit to:
- Interviewing students for any appropriate jobs or apprenticeships that become available in their company from January 2017 onwards
- Conducting out an exit interview upon completion of the programme
- Providing students with an employer’s reference To ensure the success of the partnership, the school commits to:
- Providing a support contract between the Business and the school
- Assisting businesses in the design of placement roles.
- Supporting the completion of a work placement diary.
- Providing pastoral care to students in the workplace and at the school.
- Undertaking regular work-based skills assessments.
To support students development into the world of business and to ensure that they are job ready, we have formed links with the following businesses to develop the Foundation Skills Programme:
- Stevenage Sporting Futures
- Rookies Day Nursery
- Novotel Hotel
- Hertfordshire Fencing & Maintenance
- Partyman World of Play
- John Bunyan Plastering Services
- Phase2 Microwave Ltd
- Waste Not Want Not (Plant Nursery)
- Holiday Inn
- Peak Production